There is no doubt that Royal Enfield is one of the most admired and loved bikes by Indian motorcycle enthusiasts. The pleasure of opening its throttle on an empty road is just unmatched.
There was and always is pros and cons of owning one or another bike but what matters is the connection we forge with the machine.
I have compiled few Royal Enfield modified bikes converted out of Bullet 350, 500, classic, thunderbird and cafe racer. I have also tried to make available the company that published the customisations so that it would be easy to follow on if you really like to have one 🙂
1. Royal Enfield magnificently modified by Vajra Customs. The matt black and viper yellow-green color make it look outstanding. Source – Insta handle Vajra Customs
2. A sensuous Scrambler designed by BulleteerCustoms. The shiny dreamy blue fuel tank and leathery seats gives this a macho look. Source: Insta handle of bulleteercustoms
3. Tempting Bobber designed out of Royal Enfield. Dual-tone fuel tank and shiny mudguards just make the bike pop out. Wheel spokes are beautifully carved and matt dual exhaust just makes the bike unrelenting. Source – Total modification Insta handle
4. An elegant bobber by RH Customs. Dual-tone with sharp yellow-orange leather saddles makes it look majestic. One of my favourite customs. Source – RHCustoms Insta handle
5. Beautiful orange black design for single-seat lovers. The bike looks incomplete when we see the rear part of it but I like the seat and short raised exhaust design. Source – Insta handle bulleteercustoms
6. Another artistic customisation of Royal Enfield bike by Bulleteercustoms. The white and brown texture used on the bike gives it a cool vintage look. Source: Insta handle of bulleteercustoms
8. Bullet 350 converted to superb looking Bobber. Chunky rear tyres and headlight really make the bike looks cool and perfect for highway rides. Source: Jedi customs
9. A blackie bobber by Bulleteercustoms. Can you imagine this is carved out of a Royal Enfield. Dual exhaust and matt black paint makes it look beasty and would look superb for beasty riders. Source: Insta handle of bulleteercustoms
10. Royal Enfield elegantly turned into Cafe Racer by TNT Motorcycles. I particularly like the tyres and seat. It would certainly feel heavenly riding this sleek classy motorbike on urban roads. Source: TNT Motorcycles
11. A gorgeous yellow-black modified Royal Enfield. To me, it looks like a giant powerful Anaconda and I would like to take for a long ride on an empty highway. Source: Insta handle of bulleteercustoms
12. A stunning Royal Enfield bobber converted out of 350. The bike looks perfect for heritage garage with combination of glossy urban paint and vintage shining chrome metal pieces. Designed by Motorheads Customs. Source: Motorheads customs
So, which one would like to take out for a ride, comment in the box below.