One of the hottest destinations for a holiday in 2022 is Dubai. It is a mix of culture, brilliant architecture, and exquisite culinary delights. It is a popular destination to travel to for Indians as the travel time is less, and there is an option for a visa on arrival. Here are some tips to make your holiday perfect when you are travelling to Dubai.
Tips to make your holiday better
- Get your documents ready for a visa – Although in Dubai, you have the option to get a visa on arrival, it is essential that you keep all your documents handy. Keep your documents in your hand baggage so that it is easy to sort through. To get a dubai tourist visa for indians, you need to have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of landing. You need to pay the total fees to get the visa, and you are good to go. A Dubai tourist visa is available only for those who wish to travel to Dubai for a vacation. A short-term visa is for 30 days, whereas a long-term visa is for 60 days. You need not worry about the visa process as it is easier compared to the visa processes of other countries.
- Identify the places you want to visit in Dubai – Identify the places you want to visit in Dubai as most of them have a ticket or you have to make bookings beforehand. Some places also require a dress code, and if you know where you want to visit, you can take into account these things while packing and making a booking as well. You can alter your budget and itinerary to fit all the things you want to do. You can also look at the timings and ensure the tourist spots so that you don’t waste a trip.
- Pack according to the weather and customs there – If you are planning to visit any religious places, it is essential to know what kind of dressing is acceptable. You should look up the rules, especially if this is your first trip. It is important to respect the customs and traditions of other countries.
- Get travel insurance without fail – When you are traveling to another country, any emergency can be very stressful. Right from ill health and hospitalization to loss of baggage or passport, any difficult situation can become more serious if you are not in your own country. It is one of the primary reasons why travel insurance is important. If you look for travel insurance online, you will see that there are various packages to choose from. Get the best package so that you are protected in uncertain times when your flights are rescheduled or canceled. It is better to buy insurance online and go through the options yourself.
- Pack for protection against COVID – Although the world has already started moving on, taking precautions against covid is never a bad idea. Take your essentials in your hand baggage to keep it accessible. Extra masks, face shields, and sanitiser are some of the things that you should carry without fail.
- Travel during holidays in Dubai to enjoy festivities – You should definitely check out Dubai during holidays and festivals. There are special shopping festivals discounts and can be a perfect opportunity for you to indulge in retail therapy.
- Account for the smaller expenses in your budget – Most of the time, you forget to include the smaller expenses in your budget and end up overspending. Don’t forget to consider your expenses for traveling within Dubai, meals, tickets to various sites, and miscellaneous expenses like water, refreshments, medicines, and snacks.
- Keep these items handy to make your travel better – These are some of the items you need to keep handy when you are traveling to Dubai. Keep caps, sunscreen, moisturizing lotion, band-aids, a bottle of water, and some cash with you everywhere you go.
- Get your currency exchanged – You can get your currency exchanged when you reach Dubai. However, if you want to keep some with you for emergencies, you can get them exchanged before leaving the country. By doing so, you don’t have to rush to an exchange counter as soon as you land. You can buy a sim card for anything you need urgently at the airport itself.
Also Read – Packing Tips: How To Pack The Right Way
- Make your bookings in advance to avoid the rush – If you are looking at flight tickets or hotel bookings, you should do so in advance. Booking flight tickets in advance can save money. If you are planning to visit Dubai at a particularly busy time, then getting accommodation can be a bit difficult, so it is better to book in advance. If you are targeting a particular time of the year, like Christmas or New Year, then look at booking a cruise or a dinner reservation in advance too.
These tips will make your holiday perfect, and you will be able to make the most of your holiday. If you have properly planned your holiday, you can enjoy your time stress-free, and you don’t need to worry, especially if you are traveling with your family. You can give them a memorable holiday.Was this post helpful