Not everyone makes use of their motorcycle user manual, service or technical guides. But those who do, they go through these documents with great expectations.
Most of the manufacturers listed below provide these manuals and service guides for the sake of formality. This is certainly a disappointing attitude.
However, some manufacturers for example TVS and specifically KTM have taken great care and effort to document as much information as possible and its really impressive to make use of them. Wish every manufacturer consider these documents very crucial because there are customers who value them.
Note: Links will open in new tab
RTR, Flame, Star, Starcity, Jive, Victor, Sport, Radeon
- User manuals – https://www.tvsmotor.com/customers/User-Manual
- Maintenace schedule – https://www.tvsmotor.com/customers/Maintenance%20Schedule
Dominar 400, Dominar 250, Pulsar RS200, Pulsar NS200, Pulsar 220F, Pulsar 150, Pulsar 125, Avenger, Platina and CT 100
- Manuals – https://www.ktm.com/en/service/manuals/
- Tech guides – https://indd.adobe.com/view/5b1bc007-df08-4b82-abd9-cf9abde1782e
- Maintenance guides – https://www.ktm.com/en/service/maintenance/
Interceptor, Continental GT, Himalayan, Classic, Bullet, Thunderbird
- Owners Manual – https://www.royalenfield.com/in/en/support/owners-manual/
Passion Pro, Splendor, Xpluse, Xtreme
- Services and maintenance schedule – https://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/rider-zone/bike-services-and-maintenance-schedule.html
SP125, Shine, Unicorn, CB 300R, CBR650R, Africa Twin
- Owners manual and maintenance schedule https://www.honda2wheelersindia.com/FAQ/BrowseByProduct/3/2
- Service schedule – https://www.suzukimotorcycle.co.in/service
- Service guide – https://www.yamaha-motor-india.com/service-schedule.html
- Customer education video – https://www.yamaha-motor-india.com/service-customereducation.html
- Motorcycle specific E-Brochure on – http://www.mahindratwowheelers.com/
Back to – Self motorcycle maintenance – Index2